12 September 2010

Switcheasy Torrent, my thoughts on 3G/3GS iPhone and a surprise.

So heres a vid I shot the same day I had my water damage (VID check here) www.youtube.com This video just like my last one turned into a gift so please do not comment on only D, you must be a Comment participants as well. Also, do not pray in these comments back to back. YouTube, which sees it as spam and none of your visa or entry to be counted when I random.org. Back to the case, what is love, shock protection, easy in and out of the bag, looks good,adds minimal bulk, easy to remove and can be used with or BodyGuardz invisible shield, and have everything but the kitchen sink LoL Guys, as always, much love and respect. Forthose who follow me on Twitter and get the inside information you want, follow me here: twitter.com And for those who do not know, I have another channel to shoot vids here and there. www.youtube.com For those who wish to be alerted when I make a blogTV, start here: subscribe www.blogtv.comI start in the middle of the page for SMS or Twitter to show ads.

Tags : Bust buy Gateway FX6831 Nice digital cameras THE CHEAP JEANS SHOP Save The Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment