20 February 2011

How to install Mac OS X Snow Leopard on a virtual machine with VMware Workstation

How to install Mac OS X Snow Leopard on a virtual machine with VMware Workstation Video Clips. Duration : 8.92 Mins.


Important Note: This tutorial uses a pre-built VMware image, so that all drivers are fully functional. Audio, WiFi, everything works! I spent a lot of time making this tutorial for you - click on "how" and please subscribe for more awesome content! Be sure to watch in HD! I apologize for the poor quality of the microphone, I am getting short again. Download: (VMware Workstation for Mac OS X Snow Leopard VMware Image is mentioned, but I recommend buying it, isgreat software) Mac OS X Snow Leopard VMware Image: Snow bit.ly Darwin Legacy ISO (AMD 64bit and Win7 users): bit.ly You have some kind of error? Try one of these: Q: I have this error: Mac OS X is not supported for virtualization. A: Your computer may not support virtualization. Download this tool and will let you know when to avoid computer: Intel Version: AMD intel.ly Version: bit.ly Q: My computer is supported, but still does not work. Help? A: You may need to enable virtualizationComputer's BIOS. This should be the guide: bit.ly Q: I changed the system language and have the password to log back into what it is? A: The default password is 123, and you can change what you do in System Preferences. Any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll help you as the best of my ability. Loans to Twitter.com for connecting me:) Thanks for watching, please: - How-registration favorite follow me on Twitter: Twitter.com

Tags: macosx, snow, leopard, wndows, vmware, workstation, fusion3, in, windows, hackintosh, osx86, for, activation

Visit : Hitz Song Make Money Online Best Collectible Watches iHome Discount Save The Earth CrossCut Shredder

No comments:

Post a Comment