19 July 2011

Compressor • Very, very simple tutorial

Compressor • Very, very simple tutorial Tube. Duration : 2.73 Mins.


Here I see one or two very simple things, such as a compressor, such as using Apple's Final Cut Studio. I use Final Cut Pro and edit my video and if you shrink (I use the compressor for this tutorial by the way ..) the file size for YouTube I need to use compressor to do it in an MPEG-4 to make room for upload. .. I hope you find it useful, and I hope you enjoy the video. I'm no expert in these areas is only when I saw the new-ish compressor (from Final Cut Studio 1, theCompressor 2.0 is because I think ...) My friend and I could not work in universities, such as adding items to the menu, etc. to add, but when you know it's really easy and I think everyone can do that too .. Info: I and Compressor 3.5 in this video ... Screenium and record my screen. Great little app 'til The Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard hehe QuickTime screencast where I can update you like LOL, and please rate and comment if you upload ツ No. 2, because the sound has gone AWOL to # 1 as: S AppleMp4 mpeg-4 compression MPEG4. mov mov compression Final Cut Pro Studio 3.5 macbook youtube

Tags: apple, compressor, mp4, mpeg-4, mpeg4, .mov, mov, compression, final, cut, pro, studio, macbook, 3.5, youtube

Friends Link : TAG Heuer CAN1010BA0821,CAH1110.BA0850, CV2A10.BA0 Samsung UN55D7000 Save The Earth PadApps

No comments:

Post a Comment